home selling tip
Home selling tips are everywhere – some suggesting things you might never thought of, some are general ones you’re likely to find everywhere. But just because they’re common doesn’t mean we should stop making them. Here are some home selling tips of our own:
· When putting out your advertisement, never use the words “asking” or “negotiable” with your selling price. This will only make it seem like you’re not sure of the value of your home. Why bother setting the price in the first place if further negotiation is likely to change it anyways?
· When preparing your house, try to look at it from the buyer’s point of view. Would you want to buy a house like your own?
· Unless you’re sure you’re up to the challenge, hire a good agent and attorney to do the home selling for you. It may cost more, but it can save you a lot of pain.
· Make sure you have a full Multiple Listing Service coverage – this is a powerful tip to remember. Multiple Listing Service is the strongest selling tool for your home. Some people would not even advise you to check for any offers before you see you home on MLS!
· Home showings through an open house is a good idea, especially if you live in a small town.
· Getting your clutter out of the way will not only improve the home showings, but also makes it easier for you to … Read the rest